- Salesians of Dona Bosco – official website
- Salesian news from East Asia – Oceania Region
- Old website of Don Bosco in Mongolia
- Salesians in the Czech Republic
- Salesian asociation of Don Bosco – salesian NGO in the Czech Republic
Some interesting sources for learning Mongolian language:
- On-line Bolor Dictionary (Mongolian – English, German, Korean, Japanese)
- Peace Corps – Mongolian Language Lessons (15 lessons with audio for beginners)
- Free studentbook, some are even with audio
The international salesian community in Mongolia speaks English. There are some English sources for improving this language:
- Learn English Today – free English resources and materials for ESL-EFL learners of all levels + links to other useful websites for English learners.
- Help for English – Czech site
- Englisch-hilfen – German site
- Speaking vocabulary with picture – amazing!
- News in levels – 3 different levels listening with video, typescript and new words
- Randall’s Listening Lab – listening exercises with comprehension tests and a new vocabulary552