There is a great tradition to build Christmas crib all around the world. We are offering you possibility to build your own Christmas crib from paper. We have done it with our children in Shuwuu.
You can download all necessary figures and shapes by clicking this picture:
- Glue the whole cut-out first with a quarto paper (except for part 1 – glue it with a thicker cardboard).
- Cut out part 1 and glue the processed part 2 to it.
- Cut holes for figures in terrain 3 and assemble it with the background.
- Complete the nativity scene by fitting pieces 4 – 11.
- Follow placement drawings and photographs when placing.
- Insert the flaps of the figures through the hole in the ground and glue from the back.